Big 10 Football Betting Trends
Illinois Fighting Illini
- Illinois is 4-12 ATS in their last 16 matchups with Northwestern and 2-6 ATS in the last 8 games as the host.
- The Fighting Illini is 2-11 ATS before an encounter with Iowa.
- Illinois is 1-8 ATS in their final regular season game, since 2008.
- Indiana is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 matchups with Ohio State.
- The Hoosiers are 7-1 ATS in the second of back-to-back home games.
- Indiana is 1-6 ATS in the first of back-to-back home games.
- Iowa is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 encounters with Michigan State and 4-0 ATS ion their last 4 visits.
- The Hawkeyes are 5-0 ATS before a matchup with Wisconsin.
- Iowa is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 visits to Wisconsin.
- Maryland is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 Big 10 matchups.
- The Terrapins are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 non-conference encounters.
- Maryland is 5-10 ATS in the second of back-to-back home games.
- Michigan is 0-9 ATS in their last 9 matchups with Michigan State and 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as the host.
- The Wolverines are 0-7 ATS after an encounter with Penn State.
- Michigan is 0-7 ATS before a game with Purdue.
Michigan State Spartans
- Michigan State is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 matchups with Minnesota.
- The Spartans are 2-11 ATS at home following a non-conference encounter.
- The visitor in the Michigan State-Northwestern series is 8-0 ATS, since 2007.
Minnesota Golden Gophers
- Minnesota is 9-1 ATS in their last 10 visits to Northwestern.
- The Golden Gophers are 0-7-1 ATS following a matchup with Purdue.
- Minnesota is 14-0-1 ATS in their last 15 games as a conference underdog of more than 4 points.
- Nebraska is 9-1 ATS in the first of back-to-back road games.
- The Cornhuskers are 1-5 ATS following an encounter with Wisconsin.
- Nebraska is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 visits to Oregon.
- Northwestern is 1-9 ATS before a matchup with Iowa.
- The Wildcats are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games hosting Minnesota.
- Northwestern is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 visits to Duke.
Ohio State Buckeyes
- Ohio State is 16-2-1 ATS following a matchup with Penn State.
- The Buckeyes are 0-7 ATS following an encounter with Indiana.
- The favorite in the Michigan State-Ohio State series is 1-7 ATS, since 2008.
Penn State Nittany Lions
- Penn State is 1-6 ATS following a matchup with Northwestern.
- The Nittany Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last seven encounters with Northwestern.
- Penn State is 5-10-1 ATS in their first 2 lines games of the season, since 2009.
- Purdue is 1-10 ATS in the second of back-to-back home games.
- The Boilermakers are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 matchups with Wisconsin.
- The visitor in the Purdue-Iowa series is 7-0 ATS, since 2008.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- Rutgers is 3-13 ATS in their last 16 Big 10 encounters.
- The Scarlet Knights are 0-9 ATS after allowing 35+ points in their previous game.
- Rutgers is 0-5 ATS in the first of back-to-back road games.
- Wisconsin is 7-0 ATS following a matchup with Illinois.
- The Badgers are 5-0 ATS before an encounter with Iowa.
- Wisconsin is 10-1 ATS in their last 11 contests with Purdue.
Still have only one betting account? Having multiple betting accounts allows you to shop for the best lines. Check out our recommended list of BitCoin Sportsbooks to improve your bottom line up this football season!