Toronto Maple Leafs at Pittsburgh Penguins Free Pick - Game Analysis and Odds
The Leafs head to Pittsburgh to take on the Penguins in Saturday night hockey action. Pittsburgh is a -127 favorite with the total line set at 6.
Toronto has been on fire since late January with a 9-1 record in its last 10 games to close its gap with Tampa Bay in the Atlantic Division to six points. The Maple Leafs’ current winning streak stands at five games and they have outscored their opponents by a combined score of 26-15 during this same span. The total has gone OVER in four of the five games. Toronto has now won four of its last five road games.
The Penguins continue to keep the pressure on Washington for the top spot in the Metro Division with an 8-1-1 run through their last 10 games. At 33-22-4 on the year, they are just three points off the pace. Pittsburgh has had its issues on the road at 11-15-3. However, Thursday’s 3-1 victory against Los Angeles as a -164 home favorite extended its winning streak at PPG Paints Arena to 10 games.
Toronto at Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Toronto is 7-3 against the spread in their last 10 games overall.
- The Leafs are 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games against Pittsburgh.
- The game total has gone over in 13 of Toronto’s last 19 road games against Pittsburgh.
- The Penguins are 10-2 against the spread in their last 12 games overall.
- Pittsburgh is 8-4 straight up in their last 12 games against Toronto.
Get more details: Leafs at Penguins Match-Up
Toronto at Pittsburgh Game Prediction 02/17/2018
The lean would be with the Penguins winning again at home, but I am betting that the total goes OVER in this Eastern Conference showdown.