Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins Free Pick - Odds Analysis
Toronto has made a solid effort to close the gap with both Tampa Bay (73 points) and Boston (68 points) in the Atlantic Division race with 65 total points after winning its last four games. The Maple Leafs just pitched a pair of shutouts against the two teams from New York while scoring a combined nine goals. They closed as +109 road underdogs in Thursday’s 4-0 victory against the Rangers.
The Bruins remained hot with Thursday’s 3-1 victory at home against St. Louis as -128 favorites to post their sixth win in their last seven games. The total has stayed UNDER in Boston’s last five games with the betting line closing at 5.5 in each contest. The Bruins remain the top defensive team in the NHL with a goals-allowed average of just 2.4 a game.
Get you bets down on a reputable online sportsbook - Sign up at BetOnline Sportsbook and get a 50% deposit bonus up to $2500 FREE! In-Game wagering and more check them out!
Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins Betting Trends
- The Leafs re 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games.
- Toronto is 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 games against Boston.
- The game total has gone under in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games against Boston.
- The Bruins are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in their last 5 games at home against Toronto.
Toronto at Boston NHL Prediction
While I am not sure which of these division foes wins this game, I do like the total staying UNDER even if the line dips to five.