Philadelphia Flyers at Tampa Bay Lightning Free NHL Pick - Game Analysis - Odds
Philadelphia travels to Tampa Bay for an afternoon game at the Amalie Arena against the Lightening. The NHL betting board has Tampa bay as a large -171 moneyline favorite with the total line offered at 6 goals.
The Flyers have been one of the hottest teams in the league ever since the hometown Eagles won the Super Bowl with a 9-1-1 record since Feb. 4. However, they are coming off a 4-1 loss to Carolina on Thursday as -153 home favorites. The total has stayed UNDER in four of their last five games. Philly won seven of those nine games on the road, and it already beat the Lightning on the road this season.
Get your NHL game bets down at a betting site where they will match your deposit up to $1000. That's $1000 free added to your betting account at this solid sportsbook! Check them out --> MyBookie.
Tampa Bay is still the Gold Standard in the Eastern Conference with 92 points and a 6-3-1 record in its last ten games. It outlasted Dallas 5-4 in overtime as a +148 road underdog on Thursday to bounce back from a severe loss at home to Buffalo the night before.
Get more details: Philadelphia at Tampa Bay Match-Up
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay NHL Betting Trends
- The Flyers are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 road games.
- The game total has gone over in 4 of Philly’s last 5 games against the Lightening.
- Tampa Bay is 9-2 straight up in their last 11 games at home against Philly.
- The Lightening is 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay Prediction 02/03/2018
Despite the Lightnings' 21-6-2 record at home this season, playing three games in four days takes its toll in another Philadelphia win on the road.
It is always important to have multiple sportsbooks to shop for the best line. Find one by checking out our Betting Sites that Acccept Bitcoin.