New York Rangers at Nashville Predators NHL Game Pick - Betting Odds
The Rangers head back on the road after losing three of four road games before Thursday’s home loss to Toronto as -120 favorites as part of a 3-7 record in their last 10 games. New York (55 points) has faded to seventh in competitive Metro Division, but it is still just 10 points off the pace set by Washington. One big issue with this team has been a 4.2 goals-against average over the Rangers’ last six games as opposed to an already high 3.0 GAA on the year.
Nashville (67 points) continues to keep pace with the Jets in the Central Division with a 7-1-2 run in its last 10 outings. The Predators blanked Los Angeles 5-0 on Thursday night as -162 home favorites to improve to 17-5-3 on their home ice this season. Left winger Filip Forsberg continues to lead the way with a goal and an assist in that recent victory as part of Nashville’s 3.0-goal scoring average on the year.
Get you bets down on a reputable online sportsbook at BetOnline Sportsbook and get a 50% deposit bonus up to $2500 FREE! In-Game wagering and more check them out!
New York Rangers at Nashville Predators Betting Trends
- The game total has gone Over the posted line 5 times in the Rangers last 5 games scoring 2 or less goals in a previous game.
- The Rangers are 0-4 in their last 4 games vs. Central teams.
- The Predators are 5-0 in their last 5 games playing with just one days rest.
- Nashville is 8-1 in their last 9 Saturday games.
- New York is 5-1 in their last 6 games against Nashville.
Rangers at Nashville Game Prediction
The Rangers are facing the wrong team at the wrong time to try and steal a win on the road.