Colorado Avalanche at Winnipeg Jets NHL Pick - Game Analysis
Colorado has lost three of its first five games in this extended six-game road trip that finally comes to a close on Saturday night. The total has gone OVER or ended as a PUSH in four of those contests with the Avalanche giving up a combined 16 goals while tallying 14 goals of their own. They are ranked fourth in the NHL in scoring with an average of 3.3 goals a game.
The Jets spit the first two games of an extended eight-game stay on their home ice where they have gone 18-3-2 this season. Holding a slight two-point lead over Nashville in the Central Division with 69 total points, Winnipeg is now 6-2-2 in its last 10 games.
BOVADA SPORTSBOOK: VOTED PLAYERS FAVORITE! RECEIVE A 50% BONUS - CREDIT CARDS WORK THERE!
Colorado at Winnipeg Betting Trends
- The Avalanche is 15-4 against the spread in their last 19 games.
- Colorado is 4-2 straight up in their last 6 games against Winnipeg.
- The game total has gone under in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 road games in Winnipeg.
- The Jets are 4-2 straight up in their last 6 games overall.
- Winnipeg is 7-2 straight up in their last 9 home games against Colorado.
Colorado at Winnipeg Betting Prediction
With Colorado’s pair of road losses to their division rivals earlier this season, and I like the Jets’ chances to take full advantage of the road weary Avalanche this time around.