Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks NHL Pick - Game Analysis - Odds
One of the last games on the board from Saturday NHL betting card has the Bruins traveling to the west coast to take on the Vancouver Canucks at Rogers Arena. The Bruins are a large -185 road favorite with an O/U line of 5.5 goals.
Boston is another team from the Atlantic Division that is playing at a very high level right now with an 8-2 run through its last 10 games. It remained three points behind the Lightning (81 points) with Tuesday’s 5-2 victory against Calgary as a -177 home favorite. Saturday’s contest kicks off a five-game road trip. The Bruins have been road warriors lately with a seven-game winning streak away from home as part of a 16-5-4 road record on the year.
Thursday’s 4-1 loss to San Jose as a +175 road underdog was Vancouver’s sixth loss in its last seven games. Two of those losses came on the Canucks’ home ice to drop their record to 10-15-3 at home this season. They have had their issues on both ends of the ice with a 2.6 goals per game average trying to keep pace with a defensive effort that is allowing 3.2 goals a game.
Get more details: Boston at Vancouver Match-Up
Boston at Vancouver Betting Trends
- Boston is 20-6 straight up in their last 26 games overall.
- The Bruins are 5-2 in their last 7 games after scoring 5 goals or more in a previous game.
- Boston is 67-31 in their last 98 Saturday night games.
- Vancouver is 10-30 in their last 40 home games.
- The Canucks are 2-7 in their last 9 games against a team with a winning road percentage over 600.
Boston at Vancouver Game Prediction 02/17/2018
You have to stick with the hot hand in this one by taking Boston against one of the worst teams in the Pacific Division.