Big 12 Football Betting Trends
Illinois Fighting Illini
- Illinois is 4-12 ATS in their last 16 matchups with Northwestern and 2-6 ATS in the last 8 games as the host.
- The Fighting Illini is 2-11 ATS before an encounter with Iowa.
- Illinois is 1-8 ATS in their final regular season game, since 2008.
- Indiana is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 matchups with Ohio State.
- The Hoosiers are 7-1 ATS in the second of back-to-back home games.
- Indiana is 1-6 ATS in the first of back-to-back home games.
- Iowa is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 encounters with Michigan State and 4-0 ATS ion their last 4 visits.
- The Hawkeyes are 5-0 ATS before a matchup with Wisconsin.
- Iowa is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 visits to Wisconsin.
- Maryland is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 Big 10 matchups.
- The Terrapins are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 non-conference encounters.
- Maryland is 5-10 ATS in the second of back-to-back home games.
- Michigan is 0-9 ATS in their last 9 matchups with Michigan State and 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as the host.
- The Wolverines are 0-7 ATS after an encounter with Penn State.
- Michigan is 0-7 ATS before a game with Purdue.
Michigan State Spartans
- Michigan State is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 matchups with Minnesota.
- The Spartans are 2-11 ATS at home following a non-conference encounter.
- The visitor in the Michigan State-Northwestern series is 8-0 ATS, since 2007.
Minnesota Golden Gophers
- Minnesota is 9-1 ATS in their last 10 visits to Northwestern.
- The Golden Gophers are 0-7-1 ATS following a matchup with Purdue.
- Minnesota is 14-0-1 ATS in their last 15 games as a conference underdog of more than 4 points.
- Nebraska is 9-1 ATS in the first of back-to-back road games.
- The Cornhuskers are 1-5 ATS following an encounter with Wisconsin.
- Nebraska is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 visits to Oregon.
- Northwestern is 1-9 ATS before a matchup with Iowa.
- The Wildcats are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games hosting Minnesota.
- Northwestern is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 visits to Duke.
Ohio State Buckeyes
- Ohio State is 16-2-1 ATS following a matchup with Penn State.
- The Buckeyes are 0-7 ATS following an encounter with Indiana.
- The favorite in the Michigan State-Ohio State series is 1-7 ATS, since 2008.
Penn State Nittany Lions
- Penn State is 1-6 ATS following a matchup with Northwestern.
- The Nittany Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last seven encounters with Northwestern.
- Penn State is 5-10-1 ATS in their first 2 lines games of the season, since 2009.
- Purdue is 1-10 ATS in the second of back-to-back home games.
- The Boilermakers are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 matchups with Wisconsin.
- The visitor in the Purdue-Iowa series is 7-0 ATS, since 2008.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- Rutgers is 3-13 ATS in their last 16 Big 10 encounters.
- The Scarlet Knights are 0-9 ATS after allowing 35+ points in their previous game.
- Rutgers is 0-5 ATS in the first of back-to-back road games.
- Wisconsin is 7-0 ATS following a matchup with Illinois.
- The Badgers are 5-0 ATS before an encounter with Iowa.
- Wisconsin is 10-1 ATS in their last 11 contests with Purdue.