Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Ottawa RedBlacks CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
Winnipeg is coming off an impressive 30-3 pasting of Edmonton as a 5.5-point road underdog in a key win in the West Division playoff race. It is now 7-7 straight-up with a 7-6-1 record against the spread with the total going OVER in nine of the 14 games. It has stayed UNDER in the Blue Bombers last two games behind a defense that has given up a combined 17 points. Prior to that, it had given up at least 31 points each time in a four-game losing streak.
Supercharge your bankroll with a 100% Deposit Bonus! CLICK HERE
The RedBlacks have a game and a half lead over Hamilton in the East Division at 8-5 SU (6-7 ATS) coming off last week's bye. They have won their last two games SU and ATS with the total staying UNDER in four of their previous six games.
Winnipeg at Ottawa Betting Trends
- Winnipeg is 2-4-1 against the spread in their last 7 games overall.
- The Blue Bombers are 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 road games.
- The game total has gone over in 11 of Winnipeg’s last 16 games against Ottawa.
- Ottawa is 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 home games.
- The RedBlacks are 4-8 against the spread in their last 12 games against the Blue Bombers.
Get more details: Winnipeg at Ottawa CFL Match-Up
Winnipeg at Ottawa Prediction 10/05/2018
Ottawa cruised past Winnipeg 44-21 back in August as a 6.5-point road underdog, and I like its chances to cover again as a slight favorite at home.
The odds can vary depending on the sportsbook, which is one of the main reasons to have multiple betting accounts. Check out our reviews on some of the top places to wager >> Sports Betting Sites.