Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Edmonton Eskimos Free Pick - ATS Predictions
Winnipeg locked up a playoff spot with a 29-21 victory at home against Calgary last Friday night as a 3.5-point favorite. This was the Blue Bombers' fifth win in a row both SU and ATS. The total stayed UNDER 52.5 points in that latest victory, and it has stayed UNDER in four of their last five games. Matt Nichols looked extremely sharp against Calgary with 358 yards passing and two touchdown throws while completing 72.7 percent of his 33 passing attempts.
Edmonton comes off its bye week with just one win (SU and ATS) in its last five games. With Winnipeg’s win, the Eskimos were officially eliminated from the playoffs at 8-9 SU with a 7-10 record ATS.
Winnipeg at Edmonton Betting Trends
- Winnipeg is 5-0 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- The Blue Bombers are 16-5 against the spread in their last 21 road games.
- The game total has gone under in 5 of Winnipeg’s last 5 road games in Edmonton.
- Edmonton is 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- The Eskimos are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games against the Blue Bombers.
Get more details: Winnipeg at Edmonton CFL Match-Up
Winnipeg at Edmonton Prediction 11/03/2018
The season series between these two West Division rivals is split 1-1 with the road team winning SU. Winnipeg covered in each of those games, and I am betting that they cover this Saturday again.