Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Edmonton Eskimos Free CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
The Blue Bombers beat Montreal 31-14 as 10.5-point home favorites last Friday to stay within striking distance of a playoff spot out of the West. They are 6-7 SU with an even 6-6-1 record ATS. The total has gone OVER in nine of 13 games behind an offense that is averaging 30.5 PPG. Defensively, Winnipeg is allowing an average of 25.4 points, but that average has climbed to 32 points during a 1-4 slide (SU and ATS) in its last five games.
Supercharge your bankroll with a 100% Deposit Bonus!
Edmonton is coming off a costly 28-15 loss to Ottawa as a 2.5-point road favorite. This was its third SU loss in its last four games to fall to 7-6 SU on the year. This was the first time in the Eskimos’ last four games that it failed to cover as part of a 6-7 record ATS. They are 3-7 ATS this season when closing as favorites.
Winnipeg at Edmonton Betting Trends
- Winnipeg is 1-4-1 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The Blue Bombers are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 road games.
- The game total has gone over in 4 of Winnipeg’s last 5 games against Edmonton
- Edmonton is 2-5-1 against the spread in their last 8 games against Winnipeg.
- The Eskimos are 5-2 against the spread in their last 7 home games against the Blue Bombers.
Get more details: Winnipeg at Edmonton CFL Match-Up
Winnipeg at Edmonton Prediction 09/29/2018
I like Winnipeg and the points in this West Division clash, but I like the OVER on the total line when it comes to betting on this contest.