Toronto Argonauts at Ottawa RedBlacks Free CFL Pick - ATS Predictions
Toronto has been playing out the string since late August, but it heads into the season finale with a 40-10 loss to East rival Montreal on Sunday as a three-point road underdog. Even if the RedBlacks sit all of their starters in this game, it would be hard for the Argonauts to get a straight-up win on the road. They have failed to cover in seven of their last nine games.
The RedBlacks clinched the East Division title and a first-round bye in the playoffs with Saturday's 30-13 upset against Hamilton as 4.5-point road underdogs to complete the home-and-home sweep over the Tiger-Cats. This was Ottawa's fourth win in its last six games both SU and ATS.
Toronto at Ottawa Betting Trends
- Toronto is 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- The Argo’s are 4-1 straight up in their last 5 games against Ottawa.
- The game total has gone under in 7 of Toronto’s last 8 road games in Ottawa.
- The RedBlacks are 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Ottawa is 6-3 against the spread in their last 9 home games against Toronto.
Get more details: Toronto at Ottawa CFL Match-Up
Toronto at Ottawa Prediction 11/02/2018
With nothing to gain or lose with another win, I would probably still go with the RedBlacks on Friday SU and ATS. My “best bet” pick is the UNDER on the total line.