Toronto Argonauts at Calgary Stampeders Free CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
Toronto's current straight-up losing streak reached four games with Saturday's 30-29 loss to Saskatchewan, but it was able to cover against the spread for the first time during this slide as a three-point home underdog. The Argonauts are 3-9 SU on the year with a 5-7 record ATS. They are 1-4 ATS in five previous road games, and the total has stayed UNDER in three of those five games.
The Stampeders come off a bye week at 10-2 SU and two and a half games ahead of Saskatchewan for the lead in the West Division title race. They are averaging 31.7 points per game going up against a Toronto defense that is giving up an average of 31.3 PPG.
Argonauts at Stampeders Betting Trends
- Toronto is 1-4 straight up in their last 5 games overall.
- The Argonauts are 1-6 against the spread in their last 7 games against the Stamps.
- The game total has gone under in 9 of Toronto’s last 11 road games in Calgary.
- Calgary is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The Stampeders are 2-5 against the spread in their last 7 games at home against the Argo’s.
Get more details: Toronto at Calgary CFL Match-Up
I like the OVER in this matchup, but my ‘best bet’ pick is Calgary covering the spread at home. It won the first meeting this season 41-7 as a four-point road favorite.
Bet your Toronto/Calgary CFL pick at an online sportsbook where they offer overnight nickle lines and dime lines on game day! Start saving money with every bet at 5Dimes today!