Toronto Argonauts at British Columbia Lions CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
With an offense that is averaging 21.6 points per game trying to keep pace with a defense that has allowed an average of 31.8 points through its first 13 games, it is easy to see why Toronto is 3-10 SU this season. The Argonauts have failed to cover ATS four times during their current five-game losing streak, including last Friday’s 38-16 loss to Calgary as 14-point road underdogs.
BC needs to quickly get back to its winning ways after Saturday’s 40-10 pasting at the hands of Hamilton snapped its recent three-game winning streak both SU and ATS. The Lions are also right in the mix in the West at 6-7 SU with an 8-5 record ATS. They have some issues at the quarterback position with Travis Lulay nursing a separated shoulder.
Toronto at BC Betting Trends
- Toronto is 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- The Argo’s are 1-5 against the spread in their last 6 road games.
- The game total has gone over in 4 of Toronto’s last 6 games on the road in BC.
- BC is 7-3 against the spread in their last 10 games overall.
- The Lions are 1-5 against the spread in their last 6 games at home against the Argo’s.
Get more details: Toronto at BC CFL Match-Up
Toronto at BC Prediction 10/06/2018
My lean is still towards the home team covering in an almost must-win situation.
Bet your CFL Game pick at a sportsbook where your credit card will work for depositing and where if you deposit $100 you get an additional $100 FREE! --> Intertops Sportsbooks - Click Here! .