Saskatchewan Roughriders at Winnipeg Blue Bombers Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
The Roughriders still have an outside chance of winning the West Division after beating Edmonton 19-12 on Monday as 3.5-point home favorites. They are 10-5 SU overall with an 8-7 record ATS. This was the first time Saskatchewan covered the spread in its last four games, but going back to mid-August, it has won seven of its last eight games SU.
Winnipeg helped its playoff chances with a wild 40-32 overtime victory against Ottawa last Friday as a slight 1.5-point road underdog. The Blue Bombers have won their last three games (SU and ATS) to improve to 8-7 with an 8-6-1 record ATS. They lost both meetings in an earlier home-and-home series against Saskatchewan SU and ATS.
Saskatchewan at Winnipeg Betting Trends
- Saskatchewan is 5-1 straight up in their last 6 road games.
- The Roughriders are 5-2 against the spread in their last 7 games against the Blue Bombers.
- The game total has gone over in 5 of Saskatchewan’s last 5 games against Winnipeg.
- The Blue Bombers are 4-2 straight up in their last 6 home games.
- Winnipeg is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 home games against Saskatchewan.
Get more details: Saskatchewan at Winnipeg CFL Match-Up
Saskatchewan at Winnipeg Prediction 10/13/2018
I am banking on the "third time being the charm" with Winnipeg getting the win SU and ATS in this Saturday’s contest.
Get your CFL Pick down at a betting site where they will match your deposit up to $1000. That's $1000 free added to your betting account at this solid sportsbook! Check them out --> MyBookie Sportsbook - Click Here For Your Bonus! .