Saskatchewan Roughriders at Winnipeg Blue Bombers Odds - Free CFL Pick
In the first of a Saturday triple-header the Roughriders head to Winnipeg to take on the Blue Bombers at Investors Group Field. The betting board shows the hometown Bombers as a small -2 on the point spread line with a total currently posted at 60 points.
The Roughriders drew first blood in this home-and-home series with a 38-24 victory at home last Sunday as two-point favorites. This was their fourth victory in their last five games both SU and ATS and the total has gone OVER in three of those games. Saskatchewan jumped out to an early 24-3 lead in that game and never looked back. Kevin Glenn threw for 386 yards and three touchdowns to pace the win.
Saskatchewan at Winnipeg Betting Trends
- The Rough Riders are 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- Saskatchewan is 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games against Winnipeg.
- The game total has gone over in 7 of Saskatchewan’s last 9 games against Winnipeg.
- The Blue Bombers are 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- Winnipeg is 7-3 straight up in their last 10 home games.
Saskatchewan Rough Riders at Winnipeg Blue Bombers Week 12 Prediction
Winnipeg had put together a SU five-game winning streak while going 4-1 ATS before last week’s setback behind an offense that is averaging 33.2 points per game. The Blue Bombers biggest problem this season has been on the other side of the ball with a defense that has allowed at least 30 points in six of their first 10 games. It is easy to see why the total has gone OVER in eight of those 10 games and why I am riding that trend with a play on the OVER in this game as well.