Saskatchewan Roughriders at Montreal Alouettes Free CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
The Roughriders are 5-1 SU and 4-2 ATS in their last six games following last week's 30-29 victory against Toronto. They could not cover as three-point road favorites, and the total has now gone OVER in their previous four games. Saskatchewan got a strong effort from Marcus Thigpen running the ball (95 yards and one score) and Naaman Roosevelt catching it (5 receptions for 105 yards) in Saturday's win.
Montreal continues to bring up the rear in the East as the losses continue to mount. At 3-10 SU, the Alouettes are pretty much just riding out the string. Johnny Manziel got the start at quarterback in the loss to Winnipeg, but the end result was pretty much the same on an offense that is averaging just 16.8 PPG. Lay the points and take the Roughriders SU and ATS in this inter-division clash.
Supercharge your bankroll with a 100% Deposit Bonus!
Saskatchewan at Montreal Betting Trends
- Saskatchewan is 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The Roughriders are 4-9 against the spread in their last 13 games against Montreal.
- The game total has gone under in 17 of Saskatchewan’s last 20 road games in Montreal.
- The Alouettes are 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Montreal is 4-1 straight up in their last 5 games against Saskatchewan.
Get more details: Saskatchewan at Montreal CFL Match-Up
Saskatchewan at Montreal Prediction 09/30/2018
Lay the points and take the Roughriders SU and ATS in this inter-division clash.