Saskatchewan Roughriders at Hamilton Tiger-Cats Free Week 13 Pick - Betting Odds
Week 13 in the CFL opens with the Roughriders hitting the road to Hamilton to take on the Tiger-Cats on Tim Hortons Field. The linesmaker has set the point spread line at Saskatchewan -5.5. The total is offered up at 56 points.
The Roughriders recent three-game winning streak both straight-up and against the spread came to an end last week in a 48-28 loss to Winnipeg as three-point road underdogs in the backend of that West Division home-and-home tilt. The bigger loss could be Kevin Glenn at quarterback after he left that game with an apparent injury to his throwing hand. Look for Brandon Bridge to get the start on Friday if Glenn cannot go.
Saskatchewan at Hamilton Betting Trends
- The Rough Riders are 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Saskatchewan is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 road games.
- The game total has gone Under in 4 of Saskatchewan’s last 6 road games in Hamilton.
- Hamilton is 5-13-1 against the spread in their last 19 games overall.
- The Tiger Cats are 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games against the Rough Riders
Saskatchewan Rough Riders at Hamilton Tiger Cats Week 13 Prediction
Eight-straight losses have given way to back-to-back victories against Toronto and Ottawa to move the Tiger-Cats to 2-8 with a 4-6 record against the spread. The total has stayed UNDER or ended as a PUSH in their last four games. Hamilton’s defense has stepped up its game the past two outings and, with Glenn’s playing status up in the air, this opens up the door to a play on the UNDER in this game as well.
Bet your Rough Riders/Tiger Cats CFL pick at an online sportsbook where your credit card WILL work for deposits and where you'll receive a generous 100% bonus up to $250 FREE: Bovada Sports Book. Best underdog lines too!