Ottawa RedBlacks at Hamilton Tiger-Cats Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
Ottawa drew first blood in this late-season home-and-home series with Friday's 35-31 victory against Hamilton as a slight 1.5-point home underdog. The RedBlacks won the first meeting this season 21-15 on July 28 as six-point road favorites, and they now have a 4-1 SU edge in their last five games against the Tiger-Cats. They have also won four of their last five road games SU in this East Division matchup.
Hamilton has already clinched a playoff spot in the East, but it needs to win this game and get some help to capture the division title and first-round postseason bye. The issue with Hamilton has been inconsistent play down the stretch with a 2-3 record (SU and ATS) in its last five games.
Ottawa at Hamilton Betting Trends
- Ottawa is 14-5 against the spread in their last 19 road games.
- The RedBlacks are 4-1 straight up in their last 5 games against Hamilton.
- The game total has gone over in 6 of Ottawa’s last 9 games against Hamilton.
- The Tiger Cats are 3-7 against the spread in their last 10 games against the RedBlacks.
- Hamilton is 7-14-1 against the spread in their last 22 home games.
Get more details: Ottawa at Hamilton CFL Match-Up
Ottawa at Hamilton Prediction 10/27/2018
The total went OVER 54.5 points in Friday's loss, and it has gone OVER in six of its previous seven games. I am going with the OVER again in this Saturday's matchup.