Ottawa RedBlacks at Edmonton Eskimos Free CFL Pick - Odds and Betting Predictions
Even with the loss to Winnipeg in Week 17, the RedBlacks have also clinched a playoff spot in the East at 8-6 SU. They fell to 6-8 ATS with that loss at home, and they come into this inter-division clash with a 4-3 record ATS in seven previous road games this season. The total went OVER 52.5 points in last Friday's loss after staying UNDER in four of Ottawa's last six games. This offense is averaging 25.6 points per game.
Edmonton's current slide reached three games SU and ATS with Monday's loss to Saskatchewan, and at 7-8 SU it has fallen into last place in the West. The biggest concern for quarterback Mike Reilly and this once high-flying Eskimos' offense is the combined 30 points that have been scored in the current three-game losing streak
Ottawa at Edmonton Betting Trends
- Ottawa is 14-4 against the spread in their last 18 road games.
- The RedBlacks are 3-5 against the spread in their last 9 road games at the Eskimos.
- The game total has gone under in 4 of Ottawa’s last 5 games against Edmonton.
- Edmonton is 2-5 against the spread in their last 7 games against Ottawa.
- The Eskimos are 1-5 straight up in their last 6 games overall.
Get more details: Ottawa at Edmonton CFL Match-Up
Ottawa at Edmonton Prediction 10/13/2018
I do not see things turning around this week for Edmonton with the RedBlacks bouncing back both SU and ATS.
If you're looking for a legit sportsbook to get your feet wet betting on MLB, NCAA football and more check out Intertops. They've been online forever and one thing you can count on with this sportsbook is when you win you'll be paid. Also take advantage of their free $100 offer. Deposit $100 and they'll match it!