Montreal Alouettes at Ottawa RedBlacks Free CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
Johnny Manziel suffered a baptism by fire in his first start in the CFL. The Alouettes (1-6 SU, 2-5 ATS) proved why they are the worst team in the CFL last Week against Hamilton behind his 104 yards passing and four interceptions. However, they were able to run the ball against the Tiger-Cats with 176 yards rushing on 23 attempts. Montreal is the lowest scoring team in the league with an average of 14.7 points per game, and its defense has been torched for an average of 34.6 PPG.
Ottawa will look to bounce back from last week’s stunning 42-41 last-second loss to Toronto after building a 24-point lead into the third quarter. It closed as a 6.5-point road favorite to fall to 4-3 SU with a 3-4 record ATS. Trevor Harris completed an efficient 77.1 percent of his 35 passing attempts for 381 yards and two scores against the Argo’s defense. However, the RedBlacks’ defense came completely unglued in the fourth quarter of that game.
Montreal at Ottawa Betting Trends
- Montreal is 2-16 against the spread in their last 18 games overall.
- The Alouettes are 0-5 against the spread in their last 5 games against the RedBlacks.
- The game total has gone under in 5 of Montreal’s last 5 games against Ottawa.
- Ottawa is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The RedBlacks are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 home games.
Get more details: Montreal at Ottawa CFL Match-Up
Montreal at Ottawa Prediction 08/11/2018
Look for a complete effort this Saturday night with Ottawa winning this one SU. However, I am going with the OVER on the 50-point total line as my ‘best bet’ pick.
Bet your CFL games at an online sportsbook where they offer overnight nickel lines and dime lines on game day! Start saving money with every bet at 5Dimes today!