Montreal Alouettes at Hamilton Tiger-Cats Point Spread Pick - Odds
In the first game on the CFL Week 20 schedule we have the Alouettes at the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The Ti-Cats are a large favorite in this game with their backers having to lay 12 points. The total line is listed on the Odds board at 53 points. Kickoff at Tim Hortons Field is set for 7 PM EDT on Friday.
It is hard to get all that excited for this East Division matchup considering that these two teams have a combined for just eight straight-up wins on the year. Montreal has the dubious honor of being the worst team in the CFL this season with just one win in its last 13 games while going 2-11 against the spread. This team has been phoning it for quite some time and this should not change this week.
Looking to bet this game? Bet it for FREE by taking advantage of a solid 50% welcome bonus for new clients at Bovada Sportsbook
Montreal at Hamilton Betting Trends
- Montreal is 0-5 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- The Alouettes are 6-2 against the spread in their last 8 road games against the Tiger Cats.
- The game total has gone under in 5 of Montreal’s last 7 games against Hamilton.
- The Tiger Cats are 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Hamilton is 4-1 straight up in their last 5 games against Montreal.
Montreal Alouettes at Hamilton Tiger Cats Week 20 Prediction
The Tiger-Cats dug themselves into a 0-8 hole to start the season, but then have actually turned things around at 5-4 SU over their last nine games while going 7-2 ATS. In last week’s 41-26 loss to Ottawa as a 6.5-point road underdog, Hamilton’s Jeramiah Masoli torched the RedBlacks’ secondary for 438 yards passing and four touchdowns. Bank on the Tiger-Cats closing things out on a winning note both SU and ATS.