Montreal Alouettes at Hamilton Tiger-Cats Pick - Against the Spread Predictions
Montreal’s season was probably over before it ever began given its overall record of 4-13 SU, but there was no quit in this team at 10-7 ATS. The Alouettes have now covered in their last four games with Sunday's big win, and they are 8-2 ATS over their last 10 games. They played for pride previous week in their final home game of the year, but I do not think they will carry that same level of motivation to Hamilton.
The Tiger-Cats clinched their spot in the playoffs a few weeks back, but with four losses in their last six games (SU and ATS), they cannot be happy with the way this season has ended. At 8-9 SU with a 7-9-1 record ATS, one of those victories was a 50-11 romp against the Alouettes as seven-point road favorites on Aug. 3.
Montreal at Hamilton Betting Trends
- Montreal is 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- The Alouettes are 2-5 against the spread in their last 7 games against the TigerCats.
- The game total has gone under in 6 of Montreal’s last 8 road games in Hamilton.
- Hamilton is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The TigerCats are 3-6 against the spread in their last 6 home games against the Alouettes.
Get more details: Montreal at Hamilton CFL Match-Up
Montreal at Hamilton Prediction 11/03/2018
Hamilton has nothing to play for in this game, but I still expect it to cover in the season finale.