Montreal Alouettes at British Columbia Lions Odds - Free CFL Pick
The Alouettes head west to take on the Lions at BC Place in the first game of the CFL Week 12 schedule. The oddsmaker has listed the host Lions as a -7.5 point spread favorites with the total posted on the betting board at 49.5 points.
Montreal’s current slide reached three games both straight-up and against the spread with last week’s 32-4 loss to Ottawa in a game that closed as a PICK. The Alouettes have allowed at least 32 points in each of those three losses while scoring a grand total of just 41 points. They are now 3-7 SU with just one victory in their last six games.
Montreal at BC Betting Trends
- The Alouettes are 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Montreal is 6-2 against the spread in their last 8 road games.
- The game total has gone has gone under in 6 of Montreal’s last 8 road games in BC.
- The Lions are 1-4-1 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- BC is 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games against Montreal.
Montreal Alouettes at British Columbia Prediction
Montreal Alouettes at BC Lions Prediction
The Lions return to action following last week’s bye with a SU three-game losing streak of their own while going a costly 1-4-1 ATS over their last six games. They did get past Montreal earlier this season 23-16 as three-point road favorites as part of an overall SU record of 5-5(4-5-1 ATS). While the half point on the current spread is a bit of a concern, the West’s complete dominance over the East this season points to a BC victory both SU and ATS.
Bet your Montreal Alouettes/BC Lions CFL pick at BetOnline Sportsbook and get a 50% deposit bonus up to $2500 FREE! In-Game wagering and more check them out!