Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Winnipeg Blue Bombers CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
Hamilton picked up a much-needed win against Montreal last week in convincing fashion with a 50-11 romp as a seven-point favorite on the road. This was just the first time the Tiger-Cats covered as favorites in their last four games. Earlier in the season, they beat Winnipeg 31-17 as 4.5-point favorites at home. The total stayed UNDER the closing 59-point line in that game, and it has stayed UNDER in four of Hamilton's first seven contests.
The Blue Bombers are coming off a Week 8 bye at 4-3 SU with a 5-2 record ATS. Over their past four games, they split a home-and-home series against BC before sweeping Toronto 2-0 SU and ATS in that home-and-home tilt. Overall, Matt Nichols has completed 63.1 percent of his 111 passing attempts for 873 yards and five touchdowns against four interceptions.
Hamilton at Winnipeg Betting Trends
- Hamilton is 8-4 against the spread in their last 12 games overall.
- The Tiger Cats are 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 road games in Winnipeg.
- The game total has gone under in 4 of Hamilton’s last 5 road games in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg is 5-2 against the spread in their last 7 games overall.
- The Blue Bombers are 7-3 against the spread in their last 10 home games.
Hamilton TigerCats Jackson Bennett DB Ques Fri - Undisclosed - 8/4/18 Everton Williams OL Ques Fri - Undisclosed - 8/4/18 Jerome Couplin LB Ques Fri - Undisclosed - 8/4/18 Andrew Turzilli WR Out indefinitely - Suspension - 6/13/18 Brett Golding OL Late Aug - Undisclosed - 7/18/18 Shamawd Chambers WR out for season - Knee - 6/10/18 Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Timothy Flanders RB Ques Fri - Undisclosed - 8/7/18
- Chandler Fenner DB Ques Fri - Undisclosed - 8/4/18
- Qadr Spooner OL Ques Fri - Undisclosed - 8/4/18
- Alex Ross QB Ques Fri - Lower Body - 8/4/18
- Anthony Gaitor DB Ques Fri - Lower Body - 8/4/18
- Frank Renaud LB out for season - Undisclosed - 7/26/18
- Shayne Gauthier LB Early Sept - Lower Body - 7/16/18
- Trent Corney DE Early Sept - Undisclosed - 7/16/18
- Derek Jones DB Late Aug - Lower Body - 7/4/18
Get more details: Hamilton at Winnipeg CFL Match-Up
Hamilton at Winnipeg Prediction 08/09/2018
Andrew Harris leads the CFL in rushing with 638 yards and five scores on 105 rushing attempts. Look for Winnipeg to even the score against the Tiger-Cats this Friday both SU and ATS.
Bet your CFL games at an online sportsbook where they offer overnight nickel lines and dime lines on game day! Start saving money with every bet at 5Dimes today!