Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Toronto Argonauts CFL Pick - Odds and Betting Predictions
Hamilton has already clinched a playoff spot in the East at 7-7 straight-up due to the poor play of Toronto and Montreal. The Tiger-Cats remain a game back of Ottawa for the division title coming off a Week 17 bye. They are 4-2 SU over their last six games with an even 3-3 record against the spread. The total has gone OVER or ended as a PUSH in their previous five contests.
The Argonauts are riding out the string after Saturday’s 26-23 loss to British Columbia as 7.5-point road underdogs dropped their record to 3-11 SU on the year. This was just the second time they covered ATS in their last six games and the first time the total stayed UNDER in their previous five contests.
Hamilton at Toronto Betting Trends
- Hamilton is 9-3-1 against the spread in their last 13 games on the road.
- The Tiger Cats are 7-2 against the spread in their last 9 road games in Toronto.
- The game total has gone over in 4 of Hamilton’s last 5 road games.
- Toronto is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The Argos are 3-11 against the spread in their last 14 games against Hamilton.
Get more details: Hamilton at Toronto CFL Match-Up
Hamilton at Toronto Prediction 10/12/2018
I am not sure that Hamilton can cover on the road this Friday, but both teams should score enough points to take the total OVER the current betting line.
Bet your CFL Game Pick at a sportsbook where your credit card will work for depositing and where if you deposit $100 you get an additional $100 FREE! --> Intertops Sportsbook - Click Here For Your Bonus!.