Edmonton Eskimos at Toronto Argonauts Week 13 Point Spread Pick - Odds
In the first of Week 13 Saturday double-header the Argos host the Eskimos at 4PM on BMO Field in Toronto. The odds board shows the Argonauts as a small +1 home underdog with the total listed at 52 points.
The Eskimos’ seven-game SU run to start the season has become a fading memory in light of their current four-game losing streak. They played better in last Saturday’s 25-22 loss to Calgary to cover as six-point home underdogs, but this defense has been ripped for an average of 37.8 points per game during this current slide. Mike Reilly continues to air things out with 461 yards passing in last week’s loss, but all this production through the air has not always led to points on the scoreboard.
Edmonton at Toronto Betting Trends
- The Eskimos are 3-7 against the spread in their last 10 games overall.
- Edmonton is 2-4-1 against the spread in their last 7 road games.
- The game total has gone over in 4 of Edmonton’s last 5 road games in Toronto.
- The Argonauts are 1-7 against the spread in their last 8 games overall.
- Toronto is 1-5 against the spread in their last 6 games against Edmonton.
Edmonton Eskimos at Toronto Argonauts Week 13 Prediction
Toronto is 4-7 SU with a 3-8 record ATS coming off last week’s bye, but it is still just a half-game out of first in the watered-down East Division. The Argonauts have just one win (SU and ATS) in their last six games and the total has stayed UNDER in their last four contests. This could be just what the doctor ordered for Edmonton to end this current losing streak. Look for Reilly’s ability to move the ball through the air to translate into more points on the board this Saturday in an Eskimos’ victory both SU and ATS.