Edmonton Eskimos at Saskatchewan Roughriders Free Point Spread Pick - Betting Odds
On CFL Week 20 action on Saturday the Eskimos visit the Roughriders in Saskatchewan. The kick off for this match is set for 7:00 PM EDT at Mosaic Stadium. On the CFL betting board the Roughriders are listed as a -5 point spread favorite with the total being posted at 54.5 points.
Streaks have been the name of the game for Edmonton this season starting out with seven wins in a row followed by a six-game losing streak. Making matters worse for bettors was a 4-9 record ATS in the first 13 games. The Eskimos are back on track at 4-0 SU in their last four outings with a 3-1 mark ATS. They have averaged 34 points a game during this current run.
Looking to bet this game? Bet it for FREE by taking advantage of a solid 50% welcome bonus for new clients at Bovada Sportsbook
Edmonton Eskimos at Saskatchewan Rough Riders Betting Trends
- Edmonton is 4-1 straight up in their last 5 games overall.
- The Eskimos are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games against the Rough Riders.
- The game total has gone over in 4 of Edmonton’s last 5 games against Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan is 5-2 against the spread in their last 7 home games.
- The Rough Riders are 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 home games against Edmonton.
Edmonton Eskimos at Saskatchewan Rough Riders Week 20 Prediction
Do not go to sleep on the Roughriders in the upcoming playoffs at 10-7 both SU and ATS. They have won four out of their last five games SU including that big upset against Calgary on the road as 10-point underdogs in Week 18. Both teams need to win this game to help their postseason position which should help to drive the total score OVER the betting line.