Edmonton Eskimos at British Columbia Lions Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
Edmonton’s victory on Saturday snapped a three-game skid both SU and ATS. It is now an even 8-8 SU (7-9 ATS) and a half game out of the final playoff spot. Mike Reilly returned to form against Ottawa with 369 yards passing and one scoring throw. He continues to lead the CFL in total passing yards with 4,974, and he has thrown 28 touchdowns against 17 interceptions.
The Lions could be peaking at just the right time with five SU wins in their last six games, including a stunning 26-21 upset against Calgary in Week 18 as heavy 10.5-point road underdogs. Travis Lulay returned to the starting lineup, and the rust was evident in completing just 14 of his 26 passing attempts for 193 yards.
Edmonton at BC Betting Trends
- Edmonton is 2-5 straight up in their last 7 games overall.
- The Eskimos are 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games against BC.
- The game total has gone Under in 4 of Edmonton’s last 5 road games.
- BC is 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The Lions are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games against BC.
Get more details: Edmonton at BC CFL Match-Up
Edmonton at BC Prediction 10/19/2018
Look for a much better effort this Friday night as BC tightens its grip on the final playoff spot with a win both SU and ATS.
Bet your CFL Pick at BetOnline Sportsbook and get a 50% deposit bonus up to $2500 FREE! In-Game wagering and more check them out!