Edmonton Eskimos at British Columbia Lions Free CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
The Eskimos have established themselves as the second-best team in the West Division at 5-2, but they remain a tough pick for bettors at 3-4 against the spread. They did manage to cover last week against Saskatchewan in a tight 26-19 victory as a 6.5-point home favorite. Mike Reilly had a sub-par night with 257 yards passing with one touchdown throw while completing just 48.1 percent of his 27 passing attempts. CJ Gable gained 81 yards on the ground on 14 carries.
BC kept things closer than expected against Calgary on Saturday night in a 27-18 loss as a 12.5-point road underdog. The Lions are 2-4 SU with a 4-2 record ATS. Travis Lulay continues to get the call at quarterback, and he put the ball up 39 times in that game with 25 completions for 281 yards and a score.
Edmonton at BC Betting Trends
- Edmonton is 8-4 against the spread in their last 12 games overall.
- The Eskimos are 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 games against BC.
- The game total has gone over in 9 of Edmonton’s last 11 road games.
- BC is 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- The Lions are 8-4 against the spread in their last 12 games at home against Edmonton.
- Charles Vaillancourt OL Ques Thurs - Wrist - 8/5/18
- Dominique Termansen DB Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/5/18
- Julien Laurent DL Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/5/18
- Hunter Steward G Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/5/18
- Chris Rainey RB Ques Thurs - Ankle - 8/5/18
- Shaq Johnson WR Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/5/18
- Maxx Forde DL Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/5/18
- Brandon Rutley RB out for season - Knee - 7/30/18
- Solomon Elimimian LB Mid Sept - Wrist - 7/17/18
- Jamill Smith WR Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/4/18
- Tommie Draheim OL Ques Thurs - Thumb - 8/4/18
- Adam Konar LB Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/4/18
- Vidal Hazelton WR Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/4/18
- Justin Sorensen OL Ques Thurs - Leg - 8/4/18
- Godfrey Onyeka DB Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/4/18
- Jordan Robinson RB Ques Thurs - Upper Body - 8/4/18
- Alex Taylor RB Out indefinitely - Suspension - 6/13/18
- Gabriel Bagnell DL Out indefinitely - Suspension - 6/13/18
- Peter Berryman WR Out indefinitely - Suspension - 6/6/18
- Harry McMaster WR Out indefinitely - Suspension - 6/5/18
- Jalen Spencer DB Out indefinitely - Suspension - 5/23/18
- Korliss Marshall RB Out indefinitely - Suspension - 5/23/18
- Forrest Hightower DB Ques Thurs - Undisclosed - 8/4/18
- Mike Moore DL Ques Thurs - Knee - 8/4/18
- Juron Criner WR Late Sept - Undisclosed - 8/1/18
- Johnny Adams CB Late Sept - Undisclosed - 8/1/18
- Pascal Lochard FB Late Sept - Lower Body - 7/30/18
- Blair Smith LB Late Sept - Lower Body - 7/30/18
- Christophe Mulumba Tshimanga LB Late Sept - Concussion - 7/30/18
- James Tuck FB out for season - Achilles - 5/23/18
Get more details: Edmonton at BC CFL Match-Up
Edmonton at BC Prediction 08/09/2018
BC only added another 54 yards on the ground; running the ball just 14 times. I think the Lions will be on the losing end of this West Division clash as well, but I still like their chances to cover with the spread.
Bet your CFL games at an online sportsbook where they offer overnight nickel lines and dime lines on game day! Start saving money with every bet at 5Dimes today!