Calgary Stampeders at Winnipeg Blue Bombers Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
Calgary has the best straight-up record in the CFL at 12-4, but it has yet to clinch the West Division title coming off a stunning 29-24 loss to Saskatchewan on Saturday as an 8.5-point home favorite. This followed a 26-21 loss to British Columbia the week before as a 10.5-point favorite at home. The Stampeders are 4-3 SU in their last seven games with a costly 2-5 record against the spread.
The Blue Bombers come off a bye at 9-7 SU with a 9-6-1 record ATS. They have a game and a half lead over Edmonton for the final playoff spot to add even more importance to this West Division clash. Winnipeg brings some solid momentum into this contest at 4-0 both SU and ATS in its last four games
Calgary at Winnipeg Betting Trends
- Calgary is 2-5 against the spread in their last 7 games overall.
- The Stamps are 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games against the Blue Bombers.
- The game total has gone over in 8 of Calgary’s last 11 games on the road in Winnipeg.
- The Blue Bombers are 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games overall.
- Winnipeg is 2-18 straight up in their last 20 games against Calgary.
Get more details: Calgary at Winnipeg CFL Match-Up
Calgary at Winnipeg Prediction 10/26/2018
I am still going to take Calgary and the points in its first game this season as an underdog.