Calgary Stampeders at Hamilton Tiger-Cats Point Spread Pick - Betting Odds
The Stampeders head out on the road to Hamilton to take on the Tiger Cats of Hamilton. The posted betting odds for this CFL matchup list the visiting Stamps as the 10 point road favorite and an over/under line of 51. Kickoff is scheduled for 7:00pm Thursday night at Tim Horton’s field in downtown Hamilton, Ontario.
Calgary returns from its bye week looking to pick up where it left off in the midst of a 10-game straight-up winning streak that includes a highly profitable 8-1-1 record against the spread. The Stampeders come into this inter-division tilt averaging 33.1 points on offense behind quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell throwing the ball and Jerome Messam running it.
DEPOSIT $200 GET $200 FREE AT BET365 Looking for a solid sportsbook to bet football? In-game CFL betting and teasers and parlays. They have it all and best of all new players can take advantage of their 100% bonus!
Calgary at Hamilton Betting Trends
- The Stampeders are 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Calgary is 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games against Hamilton.
- The game total has gone under in 9 of Calgary’s last 10 games against Hamilton
- The Tiger Cats are 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Hamilton is 0-5 straight up in their last 5 games against Calgary.
Calgary Stampeders at Hamilton Tiger Cats Prediction
Give credit to Hamilton for pulling off a huge 30-13 upset against Winnipeg last week as a heavy 12-point road underdog, but it is stepping way up in class this week at home. The Tiger-Cats lost the first meeting this season 60-1 as 12.5-point road underdogs. While they should be able to make this game a bit more competitive, they still are not covering the spread against the CFL’s most complete team.