Calgary Stampeders at Edmonton Eskimos Odds - Free CFL Pick
The final CFL Week 12 game has the Stampeders versus the Eskimos at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton. The odds board shows the Stamps as a -6 point spread road favorite. The over/under line is 56 points.
Calgary was clearly the best team in the CFL last regular season at 15-2-1 SU and it is back on top this year at 8-1-1 SU (6-3-1 ATS) through its first 10 games. The Stampeders have stomped over opponents in its last six games by an average margin of 22.3 points a game. They are 5-0-1 ATS during this six-game winning streak and coming off a 39-18 victory against Edmonton as 10-point home favorites in the first of this West Division home-and-home showdown.
Calgary Stampeders at Edmonton Eskimos Betting Trends
- The Stampeders are 5-0-1 against the spread in their last 6 games overall.
- Calgary is 10-3 against the spread in their last 13 games against Edmonton.
- The game total has gone over in 4 of Calgary’s last 5 games against Edmonton.
- The Eskimos are 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 games.
- Edmonton is 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 home games.
Calgary Stampeders at Edmonton Eskimos Week 12 Prediction
It has been a tale of two coins for the Eskimos this year. A SU 7-0 start has been replaced with a three-game losing streak both SU and ATS. Edmonton survived numerous close calls during that earlier run as part of an overall record of 3-7 ATS. Before giving up 39 points to rival Calgary last week, the Eskimos got ripped for 54 points in a loss to Saskatchewan and 33 points in a loss to Winnipeg. I am betting on a Stampeders’ sweep both SU and ATS in a game that should also go OVER the 56-point total line.