British Columbia Lions at Saskatchewan Roughriders Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
This West Division battle pits two of the hottest teams in the CFL against one another. BC was able to clinch a playoff berth with Friday night’s 42-32 victory against Edmonton as a 1.5-point home favorite. It is 6-1 SU in its last seven games with a 5-2 record ATS. The Lions are 9-7 SU overall and 10-6 ATS. They have gone 5-1 ATS in their previous six road games against the Roughriders, and the total has stayed UNDER in 10 of the last 12 meetings in Saskatchewan.
The Roughriders are flying high with Saturday's upset over Calgary as part of an SU 8-2 run in their last 10 games. They have been a tough bet lately at 2-4 ATS in their previous six contests, and the total has gone OVER in six of their last eight games.
BC at Saskatchewan Betting Trends
- BC is 5-2 against the spread in their last 7 games overall.
- The Lions are 7-2 against the spread in their last 9 games against Saskatchewan.
- The game total has gone Under in 10 of BC’s last 12 road games in Saskatchewan.
- The Rough Riders are 4-1 straight up in their last 8 home games.
- Saskatchewan is 1-5 against the spread in their last 6 home games against BC.
Get more details: BC at Saskatchewan CFL Match-Up
BC at Saskatchewan Prediction 10/27/2018
Saskatchewan is averaging 24.4 points a game while allowing 25.2 points on defense, but I still have this West Division tilt staying UNDER the total line.