British Columbia Lions at Hamilton Tiger-Cats Free CFL Pick - Odds and ATS Predictions
BC has quietly worked its way into the playoff picture in the West with a three-game winning streak both SU and ATS. With Saturday’s 35-32 upset over Hamilton in overtime as 2.5-point home underdogs, the Lions are now an even 6-6 SU with an 8-4 record ATS. The total went OVER 50 points in the first game of this home-and-home series after staying UNDER in their previous four games.
The Tiger-Cats slipped to 6-7 SU (5-7-1 ATS) with Saturday's loss, and they are now two games in back of Ottawa for the lead in the East Division. The total has gone OVER in their last four games. Hamilton is an even 3-3 SU at home this season with a 2-4 record ATS.
BC at Hamilton Betting Trends
- BC is 7-2 against the spread in their last 9 games overall.
- The Lions are 4-8 against the spread in their last 12 road games.
- The game total has gone under in 10 of BC’s last 15 games on the road in Hamilton.
- Hamilton is 3-6-1 against the spread in their last 10 games overall.
- The Tiger Cats are 1-5 straight up in their last 6 games against BC.
Get more details: BC at Hamilton CFL Match-Up
BC at Hamilton Prediction 09/28/2018
Hamilton has lacked consistency on both sides of the ball all season long, but I still like the Tiger-Cats to even the score this Saturday both SU and ATS. Over their last five games, this offense has averaged 32.6 points a game.
Bet your CFL game at an online sportsbook where they offer overnight nickel lines and dime lines on game day! Start saving money with every bet at 5Dimes today!