SportsBetting Sportsbook Review:
One of the early entrants in the online gaming space and one of the most reliable, SportsBetting.com operates under international online licenses issued by the government of Antigua and Barbuda.
Rated as having the best sportsbook odds and payout system according to Casino Player Magazine, SportsBetting.com offers great variety and dynamic game play in casino, poker, sports and horse racing.
The sportsbook offers competitive odds on a wide range of sporting events including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and college basketball and college football. They feature Sunday Night baseball prop wagering on the first player to hit a home run and offers lots of unique and creative prop bets (such as Barry Bonds home run odds and Heisman Trophy odds).
The poker room was being overhauled in the summer of 2007 to offer even better functionality and gameplay, while the casino offers a full array of Vegas-style table action.
The site, owned and operated by Buronomic Limited Cyprus, is managed by a team boasting 15 years of gaming and hospitality experience. It guarantees customers of a unique and enjoyable gaming experience and underscores management's pledge to provide fair play and reliable payouts.
SportsBetting.com also employs the use of state-of-the-art technology run on Oracle databases and Sun servers. No investment is spared to assure players of fair Las-Vegas-style odds and error-free gameplay.
Why SportsBetting.com Sportsbook?
- Wide range of deposit options including Mastercard and Visa
- 110% bonus on initial deposits (Limited Time Offer)
- 5% reload bonuses on Thursdays
- 5-cent lines on NFL plays on Fridays
- 25% refer-a-friend bonuses
- Large selection of unique props and future bets
- If-bets, buy points, progressive parlays, 12-team Parlays and 15-team Teasers
- Millions of dollars in wagers placed and paid out weekly
- Most unique downloadable casino on the net
- Networked progressive jackpots mean huge casino payouts